With just a few weeks of summer left, it’d be clever to book at least one last quick vacay. This lovely chunk of dirt we live on has so many nice places to visit, yet we go to the same places every now and then. You could ask yourself why that is but in fact there are some key aspects to pretty much every place you visit. It’s these key aspects that get you to a point where you go ahead and book your trip.
For todays City Guide we chose the land of possibilities, the land of the brave, home of the free – The City of New York. This state counts a total of approximately 8.5 million citizens in it’s 5 counties.
New York has many great spots to hang out, here’s 10 must do’s when you’re visiting.
1. Visit The Time Square
2. See The Empire State Building
3. Cross The Brooklyn Bridge
4. Visit The Grand Central Station
5. See The Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island
6. Grab a Hot Dog On The Way
7. Visit The 9/11 Memorial
8. Hang Out In The Central Park
9. Spend The Day At The American Museum Of Natural History
10. Enrich Yourself At The Metropolitan Museum Of Art