Bang & Olufsen introduces the Beoplay E6, a new wireless in-ear headset for those who are only satisfied with the best in terms of sound and style in everyday life.
This essential accessory for an urban lifestyle offers continuous high sound quality in noisy environments and is equipped with the latest Bang & Olufsen innovations in design. The light, braided cable provides a playful touch and the outside is resistant to wear, perspiration and moisture. The mission of Bang & Olufsen is ‘to add magic to the listening experience’. And this time Bang & Olufsen succeeded in integrating small magnets into the earplugs. If you no longer want to listen to music, simply click the earplugs together around your neck. By this clicking together, the Beoplay E6 is automatically turned off to not waste the precious energy of the battery.
The Beoplay E6 is a sequel to the successful Beoplay H5, the first wireless headphones from Bang & Olufsen, and was equipped with features that the Bang & Olufsen community asked for:
- New fast charger for charging during use.
- New sturdy fit for daily use and an active lifestyle.
- Fully adjustable thanks to new silicone ear fins in different sizes
- Extra comfortable thanks to the even weight distribution over the cord.
- In-line remote control with three aluminum buttons and microphone for intuitive operation.
The Beoplay E6 retails at a price of € 299,- in the colors black and beige at Bang & Olufsen showrooms, a select number of retailers and of course online.